The HRM is accountable for the overall provision of HR services to the GroFin Group. The HRM applies best practices within the business to provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of an advanced workforce.
The HRM must drive and deliver exceptional performance to GroFin through the following:
- Recruitment and Retention: Develop and drive efficient and effective recruitment and retention strategy and plan
- Performance Management: Drive a high-performance culture at GroFin, including best practice performance appraisals
- Employee Relations: Act as a trusted advisor to all employees, including management
- Learning and Development (L&D): Develop and implement an L&D strategy and annual training plan which is aligned with the business strategy
- Reward and remuneration: Develop and implement a reward and remuneration strategy aligned with the business strategy
- HR information records/system: Ensure that HR and personnel records are kept up to date
- Functionally ensure the provision of appropriate and accessible HR services to all employees
- Degree in HR, Psychology or Management. A Master degree would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a similar role, experience in the financial industry will be beneficial
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Invests personally in people
- Acts as a Trusted Advisor
- Delivers Outstanding Results
- Is an inspiring role model