Head of Finance – Middle East Funds
Key aspects of the role are:
- As key member of the Middle East division, is accountable for the success of the Funds and
programs Finance functions implement the strategic goals and objectives of the finance
function having primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and
controlling all financial-related activities.
- Lead the finance function in an integrated way to contribute to the longer-term Fund plans.
- Ensures the planning, implementation, and delivery of effective Financial Control resulting in
presenting and reporting accurate and timely historical financial information
- Identify areas of opportunity and under-performance, develop solutions, drive and influence
change and control events for correct results.
- Accountable for allocated fund finance “shared service center” outcomes
- Form part of the fund finance managerial team
- Deliver accurate and timely financial reports, metrics, and analysis
- Attend quarterly Advisory Committee meetings and provides financial analysis and feedback
- Champion the maintenance and on-going development of the fund models as well as IFRS 9
- Manage taxation compliance activities including correspondence with tax advisors as well as